Sunday, September 21, 2008

Okay, I,m testing the Flock Browser for my Bolggin Needs

This is a test of the Flock Browser.  If this works out, I'll be removing "ScribeFire" from Firefox 3 and using this.  I haven't have much luck lately with ScribeFire sooo...  I hope this works out.  Well it seems to work very well so far.  Not much choice in font sizes and control, the the blog site itself is limited.  When using ScribeFire I have lots of choices in font contro, the only problem is that the Blog Site doesn't accept them properly and that's been causing problems.  I would prefer to be limited by my blogging application in a manner that reflects the capabilities of the actual posting site.  At least the bolg won't look messed up when some one views it.

I'll be blogging more today about the progress of Timekeeper.  It has come a long way and need a new blog post to reference.  I'll explain more on that later.

No comments: