Sunday, May 11, 2008

Checking in... Muffy escaped...

I'm just checking in because I haven't posted in a while. Hardy is running well on my desktop but I sure wish a couple of bug fixes would come through. The Pulse Audio vs. Flash Audio bug is a little annoying. The bug where I can't launch my media player is very annoying too. I didn't think the media keyboard button meant so much to me until I didn't have it. Isn't that the way with everything though? I guess I'll just have to wait.

Muffy escaped...


Our cat Muffy is VERY pregnant so we are keeping her in the house that she and kittens will be safe when the birthing day comes. Tonight my daughter left the back door open for a few minutes and she escaped... The great cat hunt was on. Luckily she comes running when the wife calls. After spending about 30 minutes searching the house and the yard, Joy started calling for her. We looked over the back privacy fence and there she was... Too fat to jump back over the fence. My daughter Ericka climbed over the fence and lifted her across. She's back in the house none the worse for the adventure.

That's about it for now. I'll blog more when something good... Oh Wait!!! I forgot. Joy passed her final exams and is finally done with Chemistry and Biology. That was a great thing. She did very good and I'm VERY proud of her achievements. I love you honey...

No comments: